The team at the National Association of Evangelicals is highly collaborative, committed and engaged in our vision to see a thriving evangelical community in the United States that navigates complexity with biblical clarity. This is a big task, and we need the most talented, ambitious and thoughtful individuals with us.
If you are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to review the NAE’s Mission and Vision, Statement of Faith, and “For the Health of the Nation” to ensure that your personal values and beliefs are in alignment with those of the organization.
NAE Content & Engagement Specialist
The NAE Content & Engagement Specialist is a part-time position (20 hours per week) with an initial 12 month expected duration. The position may be extended based on performance and funding availability. The Content & Engagement Specialist works collaboratively with all NAE staff to help evangelicals foster thriving communities and navigate complexity with biblical clarity. This individual will play a key role in creating content and implementing strategies that engage and expand our audience.
- Personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Agreement to and affirmation of the NAE Statement of Faith and the NAE’s public policy document, “For the Health of the Nation: An Evangelical Call to Civic Responsibility”
- Regular attendance at an evangelical church and familiarity with the evangelical community
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Zoom
- Experience with social media and email marketing platforms, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and Teams preferred
- Strong writer, editor and content developer
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and communication platforms
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Willingness to work as part of a collaborative team and flexibility to adjust to needs of a small team
- Participates in strategic and communications planning meetings
- Drafts, manages and publishes content across platforms — including social media, podcasts, magazine, website, emails and publications
- Implements social media and digital content strategies to expand our audience and help our audience engage with content
- Works with various departments (e.g., Government Relations, Development, Events) to develop and implement strategies for content and campaigns
- Coordinates communication and technology elements for webinars, events and materials
- Measures and reports on the performance of marketing campaigns and grant deliverables
- Assists with public relations efforts, including op-eds, press releases and interviews
- The Content & Engagement Specialist reports to the Vice President of Communications & Marketing
- The Content & Engagement Specialist also works closely with the Government Relations, Development, and Events teams