Our vision is a thriving evangelical community that is equipped to navigate complexity with biblical clarity. We strive to make our members strong and effective, influence society for justice and righteousness, and gather the many voices of evangelicals together to have a greater impact for Jesus Christ and his cause.
The National Association of Evangelicals includes a wide range of churches — from Reformed, Anabaptist, Wesleyan and Charismatic traditions — and everything in between, including nondenominational congregations. Local churches anchor our community as visible representations of the Body of Christ in action. NAE resources, connections and influence empower pastors and their congregations to be salt and light in the world.
- Evangelicals magazine — Published 3 times a year to help you and your community navigate complexity with biblical clarity. Church members receive 5 subscriptions mailed directly to staff or leaders ($75 total value), and can request up to 100 free copies to share with your parishioners ($500 value per edition).
- Webinars — The NAE offers periodic webinars on timely topics with expert voices. We seek to inform and inspire your community. You can watch past webinars at NAE.org/videos.
- Today’s Conversation podcasts — NAE President Walter Kim hosts a monthly conversation with courageous and thoughtful leaders. You can find archived podcast episodes on our website at NAE.org/naepodcast.
- Resource Publications — In-depth presentation of an evangelical perspective on various topics, including civic engagement and public policy, the relationship between faith and science, a theology of sex, and generosity. Our staff would be happy to work with you to share these publications with your church.
- NAE Connection — A monthly email that gives you an up-to-date look at what’s happening within the NAE as well as curated content from the broader evangelical community.
- Expanded network — The NAE connects you to a broader network of evangelicals who are united by faith in agreement with the NAE Statement of Faith.
- Events — Our breadth and diversity of partners allow us to organize unique gatherings that encourage, enrich and connect evangelical leaders and their communities. As a member, you will receive advance invitations.
- Access to leading voices — Through various resources and events, the NAE connects you to leading thinkers, theologians, activists, culture-makers and more.
- Government leaders — As part of our public witness, the NAE encourages members to connect with their national, state and local leaders. When appropriate, NAE staff can assist you in making these connections.
- Gospel impact — When you partner with us, you give greater voice to the gospel in our society. Together we can do so much more than we can on our own!
- Government representation — Your membership helps our government relations team influence society for justice and righteousness. We represent evangelical concerns to the administration, Congress and the courts.
- Institutional credibility — As an NAE member, you can add our logo to your website, giving your church credibility and demonstrating your commitment to a wider evangelical witness and unity.
- Institutional visibility — We regularly highlight members on our website and in emails. There are also opportunities to sponsor NAE resources (at a member rate), increasing visibility among evangelical leaders.
Annual membership dues scale from $100 to $1,100 based on the number of congregational members associated with your church. Applications for membership are subject to approval by the NAE.
“The National Association of Evangelicals has played a critical role in speaking on behalf of the millions of Christians who are committed to justice. By virtue of its influence and voice, many churches, denominations and organizations have been strengthened and empowered.”
First Baptist Church of Glenarden