Ambassadors are donors who support the mission of the National Association of Evangelicals by making an annual commitment of at least $1,000.
These generous supporters are the foundation upon which the NAE is able to play a strategic role in unifying and equipping evangelical Christians. Ambassadors make it possible for the NAE to launch new initiatives, build stronger bridges within and beyond the evangelical community, increase its impact for the common good, and amplify its gospel witness.
Special thanks to our 2020 Ambassadors, the founding members of this new giving community!
Ambassadors commit to:
- Pray for the mission and impact of the NAE
- Give $1,000 or more annually
- Share the NAE’s message of a thoughtful and winsome gospel witness
- Special “insider” ministry updates from NAE President Walter Kim
- Periodic “roundtable” discussions with NAE leaders
- Recognition in our materials annually, including Evangelicals magazine and on NAE.org
Become an Ambassador today, and together we will witness a thriving evangelical community that is equipped to navigate complexity with biblical clarity.Become an Ambassador Today
For more information about supporting the NAE, please contact:
Financial Integrity and Accountability
The NAE is a proud member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, demonstrating our commitment to excellence in stewarding the resources with which we have been entrusted. As part of that commitment, we undergo an annual financial audit by independent certified public accountants. Information from our most recent audit is available on the ECFA website.