Uniting the Voices of Evangelicals
Our vision is a thriving evangelical community that is equipped to navigate complexity with biblical clarity. We strive to make our members strong and effective, influence society for justice and righteousness, and gather the many voices of evangelicals together to have a greater impact for Jesus Christ and his cause.
The National Association of Evangelicals represents 40 denominations and serves a constituency of millions. With resources, connections and influence, we help denominations increase their impact for Jesus and his cause. We facilitate collaboration among denominational leaders to demonstrate Christian unity and energize faithful leadership. Building consensus around a biblical perspective fuels the NAE’s role as a champion for evangelical concerns in Washington, D.C.
- Evangelicals magazine — Published 3 times a year to help you and your denomination navigate complexity with biblical clarity. Denominational members receive 5 subscriptions mailed directly to staff or leaders ($75 total value), and can request up to 100 free copies to share with your constituents ($500 value per edition).
- Webinars — The NAE offers periodic webinars on timely topics with expert voices to inform and inspire your leaders and community. You can watch past webinars at NAE.net/category/webinar.
- Today’s Conversation podcasts — NAE President Walter Kim hosts a monthly conversation with courageous and thoughtful leaders. You can find archived podcast episodes on our website at NAE.net/naepodcast.
- Resource Publications — In-depth presentation of an evangelical perspective on various topics, including civic engagement and public policy, the relationship between faith and science, a theology of sex, and generosity. NAE staff would be happy to work with you to share these publications with your leaders and network.
- NAE Connection — A monthly email that gives you an up-to-date look at what’s happening within the NAE as well as curated content from the broader evangelical community.
- Expanded network — The NAE connects you to a broader network of evangelicals who are united by faith in agreement with the NAE Statement of Faith.
- Events — Our breadth and diversity of partners allow us to organize unique gatherings that encourage, enrich and connect evangelical leaders and their communities. As a member, you will receive advance invitations.
- Denominational Executives Retreat — Every member is invited to send their executive leader to an annual retreat hosted by the NAE, exclusively focused on equipping and encouraging senior denominational leaders.
- Access to leading voices — Through various resources and events, the NAE connects you to leading thinkers, theologians, activists, culture-makers and more.
- Government leaders — As part of our public witness, the NAE encourages members to connect with their national, state and local leaders. When appropriate, NAE staff can assist you in making these connections.
- Gospel impact — When you partner with the NAE, you give greater voice to the gospel in our society. Together we can do so much more than we can on our own! Every denominational member of 5,000 or more people is represented on the NAE Board of Directors by their executive leader who serves as a board member.
- Government representation — Your membership helps our government relations team influence society for justice and righteousness. We represent evangelical concerns to the administration, Congress and the courts.
- Institutional credibility — As an NAE member, you can add our logo to your website, giving your denomination credibility and demonstrating your commitment to a wider evangelical witness and unity.
- Institutional visibility — We regularly highlight members on our website and in emails. There are also opportunities to sponsor NAE resources (at a member rate), increasing visibility among evangelical leaders.
Annual membership dues scale from $100 to $1,100 based on the number of congregational members associated with your church. Applications for membership are subject to approval by the NAE.
NAE Community of Denominations
Denominational Network Diagram
In addition to thousands of churches, schools and nonprofits, the NAE brings together 40 denominations that seek to collaborate and connect for God’s glory. This NAE Denominational Network Diagram demonstrates how our denominations are connected by tradition and to one another.