The team at the National Association of Evangelicals is highly collaborative, committed and engaged in our vision to see a thriving evangelical community in the United States that navigates complexity with biblical clarity. This is a big task, and we need the most talented, ambitious and thoughtful individuals with us.
If you are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to review the NAE’s Mission and Vision, Statement of Faith, and “For the Health of the Nation” to ensure that your personal values and beliefs are in alignment with those of the organization.
The NAE Regional Representative for Oklahoma and Kansas is an exempt professional position (full- or part-time) who works with the NAE team to fulfill our mission to honor God by connecting and representing evangelical Christians in the United States.
Qualifications and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Personal and mature evangelical faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Agreement to and affirmation of the NAE Statement of Faith and the NAE’s public policy document, “For the Health of the Nation: An Evangelical Call to Civic Responsibility“
- Regular attendance at an evangelical church and familiarity with the evangelical community
- Strong network of relationships with evangelical leaders in Oklahoma and Kansas
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and organize in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Strong public speaking and written communication and database management skills
- Resident of Oklahoma (preferred) or Kansas and availability for regular travel in both states
- Experience in ministry and/or public service or policy work preferred
- Events planning and logistics coordination experience preferred
- Help ministry leaders across OK and KS become skilled advocates for vulnerable families and immigrants
- Cultivate and engage advocates throughout OK and KS
- Organize events focused on educating and mobilizing a broad spectrum of evangelical church leaders
- Draft op-eds and solicit earned media coverage of the work of the NAE
- Promote and help lead vision trips to the U.S.-Mexico border
- Create graphic and written advocacy updates or resources for NAE communications, including the website and social media channels
- The Regional Representative reports to the NAE Advocacy Director
- The Regional Representative works closely with the NAE government relations team
- The Regional Representative collaborates with the NAE staff team
While the National Association of Evangelicals is located in Washington, D.C., this position is a remote work role. Some domestic travel may be required.
Applicants for this position are required to upload a resume and cover letter.