Part of God’s plan for the Church is to bring hope and healing to the world. How can we practically play a role in the development and restoration of communities around the world, particularly those in extreme crisis?
In Today’s Conversation podcast, NAE President Walter Kim sits down with Myal Greene, World Relief’s new president and CEO. They discuss the situations in Haiti and Afghanistan, and especially the opportunity for Christians to show the love of Christ with refugees.
Myal also shares:
- What inspires and sustains his ministry with the vulnerable and those facing injustice;
- The opportunity and responsibility of Christians to meet refugees with welcome;
- How World Relief empowers the local church in crises around the world; and
- A word of encouragement and hope as we navigate challenging times.
Read a Portion of the Transcript
Walter: With the evolving situation in Afghanistan, it’s clear there is a humanitarian disaster that will have long-term impacts. What do you see World Relief’s role in bringing assistance not only to this tragic situation in Afghanistan, but its impact here in the states as well?
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the program, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That will help get the word out and raise the visibility of the show.
- Watch the NAE webinar on The Afghan Refugee Crisis, featuring refugee and security experts as well as an Afghan refugee and the church that welcomed her.
- Read our letter to President Biden urging him to protect Afghans who served the United States.
- Learn more about World Relief’s response to today’s crises around the world.
- Read the press release introducing Myal Greene as the new president & CEO.
Today’s Conversation is brought to you by Brotherhood Mutual.